January 17, 2016 at 9:53 pm #2343
Campbell PhillipsKeymaster2 pts
The Drumworkout.com Forums are a place for our users to hang out, share knowledge, and discuss all things drums in a friendly, fun, and safe environment.
Anti-Social behaviour or breaches of the forum rules will result in the offending user(s) being excluded from the forums. All decisions regarding user access to the forums will be made by Campbell Phillips in consultation with our forum Moderators.
Basically, we just want you to keep it nice. If you need help ensuring you do this, please checkout the following guidelines 🙂
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.). This applies to both your own and other users’ information.
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post spam (i.e. unrelated/unhelpful content), Links to Phishing Sites or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: Request for Bill belong in the “Ask Bill” forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message in the event you wish to discuss an issue further.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine or book scans – if sharing music please ensure you attribute authors and provide evidence of permission to post
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
Drumworkout.com Support/Lead Developer - Drummer/Percussionist - Teacher - Cat Lover
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.